We have worked with numerous schools and consulted with school districts from all over the U.S., several of which have sent teams of teachers and staff to our offices to observe student evaluations and learn from our team. Our clinicians have attended numerous conferences and presented at programs as diverse as the NY Dyslexia Association and the Practicing Law Institute.
But in addition to our extensive professional acomplishments, we have had some important personal milestones as well, and we thought this would be a good time to share them with our readers. Since the Yellin Center began on April 1, 2007, our team has :
- Celebrated one marriage and one engagement (with an October, 2010 wedding date);
- Welcomed two babies;
- Started graduate school in psychology (actually, this applies to two of our administrative staff!)
- Written a book (on transition from high school, due out this summer);
- Become fans of Central Michigan football and its quarterback (the brother of one of our clinicians) who is highly rated in the upcoming NFL draft; and
- Supported a new teacher who graduates from Harvard with a Masters of Education in Teaching and Curriculum this May.
Post a Comment